Thursday 28 February 2013

Want To See a Plane Go Down Your Street?

Asalam waliykum sisters,


This is just a quick and FUN post. Everyone I know, including myself have been suffering from the dreaded flue/cold for the last 2-3 weeks. I thought this would be a nice way to cheer everyone up.

Apparently a while ago, think back in the summer. BA had an advert on TV of a plane going through the streets of London.
Pretty cool eh?! Well if you go to the BA website HERE! you type in your postcode, and you can actually see the plane go down your street.
However, it's literally towards the end of the video for about 2-3 seconds. I tried it on my parents street and that didn't work too well. But when I tried it on my street in London it showed my flat completely and looked really good.

Give it a go, it's a bit of fun to cheer everyone up!

Jazakallah khier


Wasalam -x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment everyone is welcome!
Please Respect the blog and all those who post and read, Any nasty, insulting, bullying and racial comments will be deleted and the person will be blocked. I do not tolerate such comments.
I welcome constructive criticism but please have Hiqma and do so privately and respectfully.
Jazaka Allah khier :)